1. Use Acrobat or Free Adobe Reader 7+ to open and fill-in interactive PDF form to right.
2. Download PDF worksheet to desktop. Do not attempt to complete online.
3. Do not email completed application, as form fields will reset to "blank."
4. When completed, print form and bring with you to a Riverside County Recorder's Office.
5. Note: Other counties may accept this form, please check.
6. Need Adobe Reader or Upgrade?
Application / Worksheet of Selected
Southern California County Recorders
The Name Equality Act of 2007:
When applying for a marriage license, the bride and groom will be asked to select the names (i.e., middle and/or last) by which each will be known following solemnization of the marriage ceremony.
"The Name Equality Act of 2007" AB 102 (Chapter 567, Statutes of 2007) became effective January 1, 2009. You may view and download an explanation of this law, and/or call Reverend Stan at 760-200-9277 (PTZ).
Further, do not sign the Application for Marriage License until you are at the Recorder's Office. The Application must be signed only in the presence of the issuing clerk.